Saturday, November 9, 2013

I everyone and welcome to a special Saturday blog post! There's so much going on that I thought I'd pop in to remind you of a few of them :)

First off let me remind you about the DeNami blog hop that starts tomorrow. Just head over to the DeNami blog in the morning (6am PST) and follow along! This time around we're playing with one of my fave crafty go to's...TWINE! I love me some twine. How about a sneak peek...
This isn't the only twine on this little project and I'm sure you're going to be surprised on how I used it!!!





It's no secret that I have a love for the Paper Sweeties stamps. This month (and December) they are releasing their new set early!!!! Due to all of the new sets being holiday themed they thought we like a little extra time to work on our projects. I took a little peek earlier and was EXCITED, not only are the images cute as ever, but there are die cuts to go with them!!!!!  :) Head on over to the Paper Sweeties store & blog to check out the new images...






My final thing I wanted to remind you of is a HUGE - almost 300 bloggers -  blog hop honoring Cath from Moxi Fab World that started today. She retiring and a lot of crafters have gotten together to send her off in a BIG way!! Hop along for some fun stories and beautiful eye candy....


You can go to the Moxie Fab blog to read Cath's last post and there's a link up for sending Cath a virtual card if you'd like. I believe that this is the first stop for the big hop...She's sure going to be missed in the crafty world and I wish her luck on her new adventures in where ever life takes her in this new chapter.



Have a great weekend and I hope to see you right here tomorrow morning for some fun with twine!



No comments:

Post a Comment