Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Chickies

Hi everyone :) Today I decided to pull a fave card of mine out of the archives. I wanted to show some Christmas chickie cuteness and since I wasn't feeling so well yesterday I thought it was the perfect time to dig this cutie out...
You can't get much easier than this little card. I dry embossed a red card base then layered a green, red and white panel across the upper portion. I stamped the little circle scallop then stamped the little reindeer chickie inside it. for the middle I used the darling little elf chickie and polka dot background stamp to make a little tag that I attached with foam tape. Easy peasy and great for mass production if you make a ton of Christmas cards to send out.

1 comment:

  1. Such a festive card TIna! Love the tag in the center with the elf chickie!! Hope you're feeling better soon ;)

    ReplyDelete