Friday, December 6, 2013

Happy Holidays

Hello everyone :) Did you make it through the work week? I barely did!! Went to a doctors appointment and someone in the waiting room had on some perfume/product that triggered my asthma. It was so bad that the nurse whisked me out of the waiting room and was ready to call an ambulance because they said I was going into anaphylaxis. My face turned red, started swelling, I couldn't see but it didn't matter since my eyes were swelling shut, stabbing pain in my forehead, and my throat started getting itchy and swelled too. Thankfully just leaving the waiting room did the trick and I instantly started to feel better so I was spared getting stabbed by a giant needle a little shot in the thigh (ouch!)!! The nurse looked a little disappointed, I think she really wanted to stab someone...eekk! Things like smells trigger my asthma all the time, but in all my life I've never had anything like this happen!! It was crazy!!! Within an hour I was 100% myself again...thanks goodness! I guess if you're going to do something like that it's a good thing to be in the doctors office, lol!! 

Well enough of my wonderful week, let's get to some eye candy!!! Did you catch my picture tutorial on Wednesday? Very easy and quick to put together and seriously, in this day and age we are more likely to give a gift card so we need an endless supply of holders. The best part is you can change the patterned paper to whatever theme you want weather a birthday, anniversary or some other holiday.

 Did you remember that Sunday is a brand new DeNami blog hop?? I thought I'd start it a little early and show you this little cutie...

I just love this Holly Block stamp (bonus...it's on clearance!) because I have my focal image and sentiment all in one! Makes it easy peasy for sure ;)  All I did was stamp it out in a green ink, colored in the holly leaves then added red stickles to the berries (even made a few extra) and trimmed the box & leaves in green stickles. A bit of twine and a Washi border and your're done! Super fast and easy if you need to create a lot of Christmas cards.

Well that's it for me. I will see you right here on Sunday with my projects, yes, I did 2 as usual, lol!! Hope you can join us for the hop!! To get started on Sunday just go to the DeNami blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh NO Tina that sounds traumatic, I'm so glad you're okay. Your card is festive and pretty, love the bits of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete