Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone and happy Friday!! Ohh my gosh...the LAST shopping weekend before Christmas...are ya ready??? Can you believe Christmas is Wednesday???? I'm sooo not ready. Usually I am calm and collected and have things done well in advance...not so much this year and I'm in panic mode! I just have my son to shop for and it's all his fault since he won't give me a clue as to what to get him. Darn kids!!! 

With things being all willy-nilly this time of year I decided to pull a cute little card out of the Addict vault. I know what you're gonna say..."again with the Medium Pine tree??" Yup, again with the Medium Pine Tree...told ya it was one of my faves, lol!! ;)
I just LOVE making my own patterned paper and this little card is chocked full of DeNami yumminess!! For the card base I simply used the polka dot background with some Versa Mark ink. On the larger panel I used the same polka dot background stamp then stamped the berries and pine cone from the Classic Christmas stamp set. On the smaller panes I used the polka dot background again and then stamped the word "Merry" from the Merry Christmas sentiment along with the holly leaves from the Classic Christmas set I used on the other panel. It seems like I used a lot of stamps, but really, I didn't...5 stamps is all it took - medium pine, medium swirl, polka dot background, Merry Christmas sentiment & Classic Christmas. Having that little Classic Christmas petit four set made it very easy since you get 4 matching images in one little set. I couldn't live without my DeNami petit four sets!!

Well that's it for me today. Be careful out there this weekend, too many party goers and shoppers! See you on Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment