Monday, February 17, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room - baby Love

Hi everyone, how are you on this Monday...yuck...I hate Mondays!! My weekend went by WAY too fast and Monday means back to work. Why didn't I marry for money ;) hehehe!

 Anyway, today I have a special surprise, I will be having 2 posts today. This regularly scheduled post for The Shabby Tea Room AND a blog hop for a newish company I'm designing for called 3 Twenty Crafts that starts at 3:pm eastern time. Hope ya'll come back by for a visit :)

 Now then, this weeks challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room is soooo fun!! The theme is baby shower.
How pretty is this little inspiration picture?? just one rule...make a card or project with a baby theme!



Our sponsor is Creations By AR...yes, lol, I am on her Design Team too...how fun is that??? As soon as I heard this weeks theme I knew exactly which template I wanted to work with...Lil' Bear.


Creations by AR: Lil' Bear 
Paper Sweeties: Cupcakes & Sprinkles, Sending Sweet Thoughts
DeNami Design: teeny star, polka dot background, all star greetingsouter space stamp set

This little template is ment to be a non openable card...just a little bear with a stamped sentiment on the bib, however, I took it a spet further and cut out 2 bears for each one and made it into an openable card....
I scored the 2nd bear I cut from plain card stock just under the ears and attached it with my ATG tape runner then stamped another sentiment inside. Now their ready for my little twin nephew & niece that will be turning 2 right away :)




Creations by AR is all about paper crafting specializing in 3D templates, cutting files and digital images. Visit Creations by AR for inspiration!

I am pleased to offer The Shabby Tea Room participants a challenge discount of 10% off entire purchase during the week of my sponsorship.  The discount code is challenge10.

3 comments:

  1. awww how stinkin cute!!!!!!!!!! This is absolutely adorable! I love these little bear cards, you are so clever and talented my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete