Friday, February 7, 2014

You're a deer....

Hi everyone :)   *gasp* I just noticed that I forgot to schedule anything for this past Wednesday...where the heck is my head at these days?!?!?!? I'm sorry about that!! And here I was so excited to bring this little qutie to the blog...sigh! I'm just over the top happy because I FINALLY got to play with my new DeNami images!!! (insert happy dance!)

I just HAD to use the darling little fawn first, I couldn't wait to pull him/her out and work some magic...

Okay, well, maybe "magic" wasn't what I worked, lol, but it is cute ;)

I almost didn't make this little card. I knew that I HAD to have large polka dot paper, however, I wanted it to look "vintagey" so that meant no white, I had to use creams. I got to looking through all of my stash and I only had pink with bright white polka dots...that just wasn't going to work out very well. 2 colors of distress ink later and I had the perfect colored polka dot paper for my card! After distressing the patterned paper I went ahead and distressed my die cut doily, punched circles and the little cut outs so that everything matched nicely. 

I hope you like my first card with the new images from DeNami! Ohh, I forgot to tell you that they have the perfect sentiment for the fawn "You're A Deer"! I stamped that on the inside :)

I'll see y'all right back here on Sunday for the latest DeNami Blog Hop...it's all about polka dots this month!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE card Tina! The little fawn does make a cute valentine and you know I love those polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is SO cute, Tina! So happy you got to play with some of your new stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete