Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Creations By AR - March 2014 blog hop - Spring Time Fun

Hi everyone!! Are you ready for a blog hop featuring an adorable little template from Creations By AR? This month we are focusing on spring & Easter with a darling little carrot patch treat box but a lovely little cross in a stand.


Here's all the important details:

WHEN:
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Post to go live:
Pacific:  3:00 AM
Central:  5:00 AM
Eastern:  6:00 AM
GB:  11:00 AM
Costa Rica:  5:00 AM

PRIZE:
Choose one:
HOW TO QUALIFY TO WIN:
Leave comments 
• On each DT blog (see full list below!)
Comments accepted until Friday, March 14, 12:00 noon Eastern
One random winner will be announced March 15 here:
All righty, now that we have all that out of the way, are you ready to see what the darling little carrot patch looks like...well, my version of it anyway, lol??

It's a mini garden treat box!! How cute is this...I'm so in love with this little cutie :) It comes with the carrots, grass, fence, (dirt) inside panel and a little sign for you to embellish how ever you want. I couldn't resist running my fence posts through a wood grain embossing folder before I distressed it with a little ink. For the dirt I used burlap patterned paper and chocolate cardstock. Since my green polka dot patterned paper was only one sided and I didn't want white on the underside of the leaves I simply swiped on a little green ink with a sponge. I finished off my little treat box with some ribbon and bunny with sentiments from Paper Sweeties. 
 I can't wait to fill this up with some M&M's for my hubby!!

Even though I didn't make the little standing cross, I wanted you to see what it looks like, here's a sample picture...
There are soooo many possibilities with this file! I can see it done in wood grain using either patterned papers or an embossing folder,  make a little grape vine wreath to hang on it, a little sign to hang on it, add flowers around the bottom with a little vine wrapping up it...ohh the possibilities!!! I think this is not only perfect for Easter, but confirmation as well!

I hope you enjoyed my little Carrot Patch and the little sample that Adela from Creations By AR made of the Standing Cross.
Here's a full list of Blog Hop participants, I hope you can hop along and remember to leave comments for your chance in the random drawing to win this cute little file for yourself!!
Thanks so much for stopping in for this months Creations By AR blog hop! I'll see you back here next month with a fun and adorable new file!!



19 comments:

  1. Oh my Tina, this is very cute! I love the papers and embossing. The little sign is adorable and l love those cute carrots!! That cross is amazing too, looks like such fun files. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those carrots are TOO MUCH FUN!!! Cute Cute creation TIna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina.... this carrot patch is absolutely adorable! I love the papers that you used... and the M&M's is a great treat to put inside. That is my daughter's favorite candy!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts Stamps ♥
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same idea using the woodgrain for the basket Tina - love your papers on the carrots and your ribbon woven through the basket. Your bunny is so cute on the sign too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your basket is so "sweet"!!! Thank you for the fabulous inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on the Carrot Patch! Your sign is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Tina, the bunny is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would never have realized the greens had a white back and that chevron paper is another great option for the carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Your hubby is going to love this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great and so many ideas for decorating now running through my head!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, wonderful projects. Now I know I really need that carrot patch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute as can be, Tina! Love your bunny on the carrot patch, and your cross is lovely! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute--I like the chevron and polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mini garden carrot patch! Cute bunny! Beautiful cross box! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling darling darling! Those chevron carrots are really stand out! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete