Friday, March 7, 2014

Sparkles and flowers


I went a little sparkle-licious with this little creation...when I started glittering, I just couldn't stop! All that glitter and iridescent cardstock, this card  just sparkles and shines and makes me smile :)


Not only do most of  DeNami's stamps all work well with each other, but DeNami has several little "series sets" of stamps that all go together so perfectly that takes all the guess work out of it when making your projects. For this card I chose to use 2 from the "ornamental" series...Ornamental flower stamp set and the ornamental centerpiece set. I made a little flag that will tuck in under the bow and extend part way across the card, however, I couldn't decide on what sentiment to use because this little card could be used for a birthday or a just because or a get well or even something like Mother's day, so in the end I decided to not add a sentiment quite yet. What do you think about this color combo...I'm anxious to bring out some fun and bright colors!






1 comment: