Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Sweet Bunnies

Hi everyone....are you ready for Easter this weekend? I. AM. NOT!!! I got caught up with life and Easter snuck up on me. I don't have hardly any Easter cards made!! I have 4 examples that I made for the class that I just taught at The Stamp Pad (a little local shop) and the very few I had here on the blog already...sigh. There's just not enough time for me to crank out a bunch of new cards so I think I'm going to pull a couple of easy to make cards out of my archives and remake them. Today and Friday I'll share them with you just in case you're in the same boat as me, lol!!


This little card couldn't have been easier or faster to come together. I used chocolate cardstock for the base then layered on a light pink panel. For the focal panel I simply cut a piece of cream cardstock and punched one edge then stamped the bunny border stamp making several rows. I stamped Happy Easter at the bottom then I added distress ink to the panel to tone down the brightness of the cream. I tied on a little twine before adhering the panel to the card with foam tape. Fast and easy...I should be able to make quite a few of these in no time at all :)

1 comment:

  1. I am in that boat a little too Tina! lol The holidays always sneak up on me and I never seem to be as ready as I'd like to be. Loving your sweet card, those bunny borders are too cute. I love that it was fast and simple, but still oh so cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete