Monday, April 7, 2014

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #213

Good morning :) How was your weekend? Hope you are all rested up and ready to play with us at The Shabby Tea Room!! This week we have a color challenge for you....
What beautiful colors! I think spring color palettes are my all time fave :)

This week we are to use:
                                colors from the inspiration picture
                                flowers
                                ribbon or lace

our sponsor this week is Paper Sweeties...swoon! Love those darling images :) and yummy seam binding! Did you know they are carrying other goodies now like twine, sequins and colored paper straws? FUN FUN FUN!


Are you ready to see what I came up with?

I actually made this little card with my sweet little niece in mind. She just had her 6th birthday and I thought the sweet little Emma doll would be perfect for her. I paired little Emma up with some fun patterned paper and made a cute little scene. 

Paper Sweeties items:
Emma
Emma sweet cuts die
Smile
Sending Sweet Thoughts
You Are Fabulous

Well that's it for me today, I hope you can join us this week. Don't forget, there's a Paper Sweeties gift certificate for the winner!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card Tina! I love that little girl and your scene you have going on. It reminds me of playing with paper dolls as a child. lol So cute! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty little spring scene Tina! Such a cute little girl and lovely details!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your niece will love this Tina!Such cute card!

    ReplyDelete