Friday, June 27, 2014

Summer Fun....

Can you ever go wrong with fun colors and a fun theme...does it ever get to be too much?? I think not!!

Here's another tropical themed card to go with Wednesdays....
I pretty much used the theme and color palette along with a few of the same stamps but added a couple of different ones to make a totally different background.

Stamps:
Hope you have a great weekend and I'll see ya back here on Monday with a new challenge for The Shabby Tea Room! I've picked the theme...a fun sketch! Plus a brand new sponsor will be joining us. It's the first time I've ever used something like this and boy is her little product fun!

2 comments:

  1. Another bright and cute DeNami card! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh just stop...you're killin me with the cute tropical cards!!!

    ReplyDelete