Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Flowers & Our birthday drawing winner!

Hi everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!! This week went by kinda fast for me...and that's a GOOD thing, lol! I am sooo ready for the weekend :)


Last week I showed you a little card that I entered into a few challenges with and I loved the way it turned out so much that I thought I'd re-visit the layout.

This time around I decided to change up a few things and ya know, I'm still very happy with the results! Besides changing the colors, I dry embossed the large panel (cloudy sky) then using chalk made an hombre effect (lighter at the top and getting darker as I moved down the panel), used a different DeNami Design flower stamp (dahliaand instead of twine I added a pretty sheer bow. 


Well, I must thank you all for your support of my little blog and all of the love that I feel from your wonderful comments! YOU are why I work so hard in keeping up with this little blog! To celebrate the 3rd birthday of this little adventure that I'm on I thought it would be fun to do a give a way. I asked that you like the DeNami Addict Face Book page and leave a comment here on the blog stating you do and a 2nd comment stating what you love about DeNami...2 chances to win the random drawing!! 


Using random.org I picked a lucky winner for a $50 DeNami Design gift certificate.....
Congratulations Denise Bryant!!!

Please email me at DenamiAddict @ yahoo dot com to claim your prize!! Please note that if the prize goes unclaimed through the 25th I will draw a new random name.

Again, thank you all so very much for your support!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I just sent you an email! Can't believe it's me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina your card is FABulous!! It's a wonderful design and I like the clouds in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is awesome Tina! I love the ombre effect with your sky embossing folder and chalks. That dahlia stamp is so pretty, of course I think all flowers are pretty. lol Love the sheer ribbon too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete