Monday, January 12, 2015

YAY!! - introducing DeNami clear stamps

Ohh my goodness, I had this post all planned then got so wrapped up in life that I didn't write it!! I'm sooo sorry!! Well, better late than never so they say...but really, who is "they" anyway and what the heck do they know, lol!! Let's get to the post and forget that I'm late, mmk?? ;)

Did you see that when DeNami came out with their latest release of images that they are now offering CLEAR stamps?!?!? I'm was giddy over the fun news and couldn't wait to get my hands on them and play. I wanted to feel the overall quality, depth of the image, see-thoroughness, how well they "stuck" and how well they cleaned up. I'm giving them a thumbs up across the board! I love the set that I played with and as soon as I get a little free time I'm breaking open the other!

If you follow the DeNami Addict Facebook page you may have seen this little peek....I had a hard time deciding which set to use first so after a little "iney meany miney moe" session I chose the Monster Celebration set.

I pulled out some fun colored cardstock and some yummy patterned paper I knew I had stashed away in my scrap pile from last spring.

Ready to see the finished card? Let's see these cutie monsters all colored up!


I started off with some hot pink cardstock for my A2 sized card base. I cut a piece of patterned paper and attached it to the card base then set it aside. I cut a white panel, stamped on the image from the Monster Celebration set and then trimmed it to to what I thought was a good size. I then cut another piece of the hot pink to mat the white panel making sure to keep it a bit longer and punched the edge to make scallops. I took a scrap of the left over patterned paper and turning it over to the contrasting side, made a little banner/flag by notching one end with a pair of scissors. I set all of the pieces aside and colored my image and then to fill in around it I randomly stamped one of the sentiments in the set along with the mini polka dot stamp (a long time fave of mine). I layered the white panel onto the hot pink then added a bit of twine with a little button/bow before adhering it to the card base. After deciding where I wanted the little flag I put a little adhesive across it's top (front & back) and gently lifted up the edge of the scalloped panel and slipped it under. 


You can't have a fun little card like this and not add glitter, right? I pulled out my quickie glue pen and Extra Fine DeNami glitter and added some blingy love to my little monsters ;)


3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Tina! Way to rock the new stamps. I like all of the dots and the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! Love their stamps, and now clear? Life is good! Thanks for sharing your adorable card, Tina! I love those wee monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute Tina! I love when a stamp company comes out with clear stamps, I just adore clear stamps and give them thumbs up too if they are high quality. And we all know that Denami stamps are! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete