Friday, March 13, 2015

Top O' The Morning To You

One of the things I love about my local paper crafty store that the big box guys don't do is she buys the "whole collection" when getting patterned paper into the store. Weather you like My Mind's Eye, Bo-Bunny, Authintique or Graphic 45...etc.,when these manufactures make a paper there's ALWAYS several in that particular line that all match perfectly together. With that being said, it makes it super easy to use these cut a parts. Even the reverse side of the cut a part page can have a fun or pretty pattern.

 For this card I chose a panel from the cut apart, 2 matching papers from the same line and 2 colors of solid cardstock (a light and a dark green). Again, I kept it simple, I just die cut a panel of cardstock and laid it over the patterned paper, added a little flag and then added a little bling...easy peasy!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment