Sunday, August 21, 2011

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy....

So the other day, while lurking on the Denami blog, I noticed that Paulina was commenting about using a certain color combination....and I can see why. So with that little bit of inspiration....my mind went to work. And....this card was the result....



Now come a little closer...



Once again, it is a pretty simple card with a little glitter and bling (you know me). And once again I purposefully left the sentiment off, I find that when in a rush, I can grab a card such as this and add something to the inside and then "voila" instant birthday, hello, thinking of you, wish you were here, just because...etc. And that my friends, makes my life just a wee bit easier. And I am all about making things easy.


Stamps used for this card: D75 Small Daisy Blossom, J133 Decorative Flourish





Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Simple and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are too talented! I've seen you use that stamp before and you are sooooo making me want it!

    ReplyDelete