Monday, August 22, 2011

Friendship Day

As a card maker I feel like I have an obligation to try and keep track of those obscure celebratory days we are always hearing about. But, in my "real world", I usually forget to scour the Internet each month looking for them. This is how I managed to miss National Friendship Day earlier this month. I figured better late than never! I have some pretty wonderful friends, and to celebrate them, I made this little cutie.....

It's hard to tell from the picture, but I used sparkly pens to highlight the purses, shopping bags and flowers

My girls know I love them and they also know that I'm far from perfect!







Thanks for stopping by, Tina
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. Chickies and Shopping - what's not to love about that?! And how did I miss this "holiday"? And when is it so I can mark my calendar for next year????

    ReplyDelete