Monday, September 19, 2011

And The Winner Is.....


Before we get to the yummy-licious reveal we would like to take a minute to thank Nami and Paulina over at DeNami Design. Without them this wonderful blog candy give a way would not be possible. Not only are their products top notch…so are they! Wendy and I are just amazed that they like our little site enough that they would even suggest this giveaway…thanks so much for the opportunity ladies!

Now then, I think I can definitely speak for Wendy when I say that we LOVED each and every comment…keep them coming! Nothing makes our day more than getting a new comment. It makes us all giddy like little school girls checking out the football team. We are so excited to share our love for all things DeNami (that includes Nami & Paulina!) with all of you and hope that we gave you some inspiration to start your own little (or XXL in our case) collection. We truly hope to see ya’ll back here soon! (dang it Wendy…quit rubbing off on me, between spending a lot of time in southern MO while growing up and Wendy, I'll be sitting on a veranda drinking mint juleps before long) Don’t forget, we are just a comment or e-mail away if you need a little inspiration and/or would like to see a specific stamp used. Also, did you know that DeNami has over 500 inspirational ideas on their website and loads of great videos on Youtube….all that eye candy  gives me a sugar high - hehehe!!

Alrighty ladies, it’s finally time for the really good stuff…cause I know at least a few of ya are starting to drool and possibly even foam at the mouth ;)

And the winner is....(Can we get a drum roll)


To claim your most wonderful booty just send a little e-mail (office@denamidesign.com) over to Paulina with "DeNami Addict blog winner" in the subject and she will be sure to get the gift certificate to ya.

Thank you to everyone that participated and congratulations Linda, we would LOVE to see what yummy stamps you get with your prize and what you create with em', so come on back and let us know!! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda!

    Hey Addicts, I'll be hosting a giveaway on my blog starting tomorrow. Come by for some puddin n pie:
    http://georgie-hornpuddinnpie.blogspot.com/2011/09/monday-is-lame-way-to-spend-17-of-your.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Linda! Doing a little happy dance for you!!! Please let us know what you get and what you create with it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so surprised to win! Thank you! I am so happy and how did you know I was doing the "happy dance"!?

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete