Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spooky Yumm-a-licious Tree

I heart my Twinkie for lots of reasons...but today, because she enabled my passion. A while back she sent me the cutest stamp set for Halloween. Now mind you, I usually send out just one design to everyone for holiday cards, when you're making close to 30 cards, it's just easier. I did think this set was ADORABLE and wanted to use it but so are my MUCH LOVED DeNami Halloween stamps...I was so conflicted, what's a girl to do? And when expressing this to my Twinkie, she came up with the answer..."well combine them of course!" And she's the blonde...DUH! ;)
I wish I had the DeNami's darling candy corn stamp, it would have been perfect to have some scattered at the base of the tree. Definitely going on my wish list!

This year I ended up sending everyone different cards...so many darling DeNami stamps!! What's Christmas gonna bring??

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. You know....I got this card (yes this actual card) in the mail last week....and this pic is good but the real deal is SPOOKILICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the DeNami stamps to accent that adorable candy corn tree!

    ReplyDelete