Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like.....

OK OK I won't say it.....I mean....Halloween was just over yesterday....but really, this is the beginning of a complete season for me....I call it MY TIME! Craft and holiday shows are in full swing. I start all of my holiday planning for baking, gift giving, decorating, etc (I plan ahead - I do a little each day or at least try to so I don't feel overwhelmed - I must be in complete control during this time...complete and total control.....just sayin'). Yes, I get neurotic but its a fun kind of neurotic. So, with that in mind, I have been having trouble coming up with my Christmas card design this year. Usually by this time I have the idea, all the supplies and a few test cards to make sure it comes out right. This year...NADA. This is not good as it throws the rest of the "schedule" off track. So, as I was in the woman cave last week I started playing and came up with this cutie....







Chickies.....they just make me smile! Not sure if I am going to use this as the "official" card. I have a few more in mind. I may just put them all in one post and let you help me decide.....

Stamps used in this card: C65 Santa Chickie, TR14 Candies Stamp Set, J112 Chickie Tree


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh that is too flippin cute!!! How can you not smile when it comes to chickies??? I seriously need to work on mine too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. When in doubt...go for the Chickies....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly adorable. Love the candy canes with the chickies, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE!!!! How could anyone NOT smile when looking at this card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is super cute! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete