Monday, December 19, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...LOTS OF PRESENTS

I am dreaming that the presents are filled with DeNami goodies by the way ;)

I just love Christmas...all the glitter and sparkle makes me smile! Why can't everyday be glitter filled and shiny??
I got a new embossing powder, white with sliver sparkles, and couldn't wait to try it out. Not so impressed with it to be honest. Even though I shook it up real good it's still mostly white. The silver didn't really come through.

A little closer look??

It's an okay embossing powder and I will use it again...just didn't get the effect I was hoping for.


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. This card is really beautiful! The glittery ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete