Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas trees

Hmmm, not very inventive with that post title was I? It's been a long day, don't judge, mmkay? ;)

I made up a little card that I think will be very easy for someone to mass produce for Christmas....
 A little closer look....
It only took ONE stamp to make this little cutie...I know, hard to believe, right! I simply stamped this whimsical all in one stamp in staz-on ink and heat embossed with clear powder, added some minimal coloring inside the leaves, some bling and wrapped a little shiny ribbon around the panel...weeeeeeela, a pretty and EASILY mass produced card!

leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment:

  1. All-in-one DeNami stamps are so fabulous, and thus, so is this card! It looks so polished and elegant. I also learned something new! I've never embossed with Staz-On before, so now I'll have to try that! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete