Wednesday, December 21, 2011

hanging ornaments

I have gotten several stamps that I haven't had a chance to play with yet...It's been killing me!! And since I seriously needed a break from making shower invites I thought it was the perfect time to break out a few. This ornament is just too fun isn't it? Endless possiabilities for designs...even perfect for paper piecing!
Need a closer look...they are all three cut out, but only the one in the middle is popped up on foam tape.

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. This is WONDERFUL!!! Those ornaments are soooo pretty! I love how they're all different, but they compliment each other so well, too!

    ReplyDelete