Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Birdhouse Love

I just love this bird house stamp. Why on earth did it take me so long to buy it?!




I used ink and sponges to color white card stock for the sky. I also fussy cut the clouds and the birdhouses....add the little sentiment and throw in a little lady bug and....voila!

Stamps used in this card: PF26 Assorted Greeting Petit Four, E137 Small Cloud, D85 Birds, P54 Birdhouse Trio, A94 Mini Heart, A96 LadyBug


Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEK! It's ADORABLE! I puffy heart that stamp...glad you finally got it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...this is precious! You were busy cutting, lady! Wow! I love all the little details like the glittery clouds and that cute little ladybug!

    ReplyDelete