Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Callin' first dibs on the frosting spoon!!!

Good Morning DeNami friends! I have what I think is a really cute card to share with you today...I mean, how can you go wrong with pink and glitter, right?? It's a win win!!

I have a bunch of birthdays comming up in January and February so I thought I'd better get started now or I'll be making some last minute cards like I did last year! I'm determined to try to stay on top of that a little better this year ;)   Fingers are crossed lol!
 It's kinda faint in my picture, but I stamped the little sparkles / fireworks from the party time petit four in pink on a pink card base then added a edged strip with an accent strip that I stamped the happy birthday sentiment from the thoughtful greetings set all over randomly in the same pink. To finish it all off I stamped the circle border, punched it out and filled it with Xtra Fine glitter and a fussy cut birthday cake that I had already stamped, colored and glittered. If you want a cute but super easy design... this one is a piece of "cake"!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

1 comment: