Wednesday, June 6, 2012

But it's not thanksgiving....

Heya everyone!

Today I have an odd little card for you. I've recently started submitting to magazines. Now, they are way ahead of the game when they put out calls for certain kinds of cards. This little creation was submitted...and rejected...for a November issue. Hope you like it better than they did, lol!

I'm thinking that if they had any clue how stinkin' hard it was to line up that little wheat stalk so perfectly each time they would have picked me....well, that's what I'm telling myself anyway. It's okay to live in my fantasy world, mmk ;) ?

This card fits with our current challenge theme too. You still have time to enter! Just click the link on the sidebar for all the info :) I think Paulina from DeNami Design is rubbing off on me...I almost gave a little tid bit peek about the next challenge that starts on the 11th!! ;)

I'll see ya'll back here on Friday!

Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!



5 comments:

  1. That's darling! I just love that DeNami wheat stalk stamp. One of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the perfect harvest colors!

    Keep submitting your work! You have a great web presence and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No offense intended, but it's good to know that someone as good as you also gets rejected by mags! I love your card! Very pretty. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy & Kathy...ya'll made me blush! And Kathy, no offense taken! I've never had anything published, but I'm tenacious and will keep on doing what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry this was rejected, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one--LOL! I would have published this one if it was my magazine--love it! I love that wheat stamp & haven't used it yet, but don't think I'll line it up this many times--not as patient as you are!

    ReplyDelete