Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Graduation 2012

It's that time of year again where the merriment of Commencement commences and with that comes Grad parties and celebrations.  This year, my husband's niece has her turn in the cap and gown.  Her school colors are black and red so I came up with this little cutie to accompany her gift.

OK, I may be slightly biased, but I think it turned out cute!  For this card I used: CL-CB004 - Graduation Set and I60- Large Chickie.  I stamped and fussy cut the cap and diploma to glued to the top of the chickie. Very simple really and the colors can be changed to match any school colors.




Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think....good or bad....or even better - what would you have done differently??...crafty minds wanna know!

4 comments:

  1. so cute! love the background you've created and the color scheme. great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Wendy! Love how you created your own graduation chickie! :)

    ReplyDelete