Friday, August 3, 2012

King of the road...

Have you gotten any stamps from the new release yet? I just love love love Nami's new designs. And seriously, can you ever have enough chickies????

When I saw this little race car chickie, I just knew the first thing I'd create is a cute little scene.
I was going to stamp the sentiment over in the bottom right hand corner but then got to thinking how cute it would be trailing from the car itself. I just used a colored toothpick as a flag pole and attached it to the little banner and glued it to the car with a drop of Crystal Lacquer. I then attached the car using foam tape to give it a little dimension.

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is such a cute little scene! I have yet to create a card using the Race Car Chickie that is blog worthy. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The toothpick banner is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' adorable! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete