Thursday, September 13, 2012

National Stamping Month

Hi everyone, I just wanted to do a quick little post to remind ya'll that in honor of National Stamping Month, DeNami is holding 4 weekly challenges on their Facebook page. You as fellow DeNami fans get to vote for the winner, how fun is that?!?! Here's the link to the current photos being voted on.  To vote all you have to do is click on the picture of the card you'd like to vote for and click on the "like" button. I really would greatly appreciate your votes on my little card.

My entry...




Also, did you see that I announced my new challenge right here on the Addict blog this past Monday? This months theme is a pretty color palette...hope to see your creation using it!!

Thanks so much everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck, I have seen so many cute cards for this week's theme! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete