Wednesday, September 12, 2012

DeNami Theme Challenge #11 - cherries

When I saw the latest DeNami challenge announced I went into panic mode...how could I make something with no direction? What colors should I choose, what stamps should I choose, what embellishments should I choose? The possibilities are endless...sigh. 
 
Well, in the end I went to a favorite color palette then picked images that fit that the colors and lastly decided on a layout. Hope you like it :)
I stamped the cherries then stamped the jar over them. The whole image is fussy cut and placed onto the white panel. The set of cherries are fussy cut and popped up on foam tape. Can you tell what the cherries in the jar were before they were cherries?? I'm going to let you think on it just a little.  ;)    The answer is in my supply listing.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




6 comments:

  1. Tina! This is adorable! Black and red is always a pretty combination. But all your fussy cutting was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup! i like it alright! great layout and love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute and the colors and layout are so crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tina, love those cherries in the jar! What a beautiful card!! Love your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card. Great job with the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I DO like it!! SO sweet and fun. You just can't go wrong with a classic palette like red, black, and white! And cherries?? One of my favorites!! Fabulous creation. Thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete