Monday, October 1, 2012

DeNami Happenings - October 2012



Hello everyone and Happy World Card Making Day!!! How are ya’ll planning to celebrate? DeNami gave us a fun little hint on Facebook this past Friday…a special little surprise on their blog and You Tube channel this Friday! I’m super excited!!


Speaking of You Tube, Did you know that we now have our very own You Tube channel? Do you follow us on Facebook? We also have an e-mail address in case you'd like to talk to us, give a suggestion or ask a question...denamiaddict@yahoo.com.


I'd like to give a big CONGRATS to all of the winners in the NSM challenges on Facebook. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Amy S. for sharing my picture for one of the challenges on her Facebook page and my sister, Pam & niece, Becky, for sharing my pictures too and campaigning for me...that was over the top special! Question of the day: What did ya'll think about the contest...did you enjoy participating & voting and would you like to see more of that format?


Did you see the new DeNami blinkie? It's uber adorable!!

DeNami 
Blinkie
And even more fun, you can link your blog up on their site just like you can right here on DeNami Addict when you place our blinkie on your blog (click on the tab at the top of the page)


Did you see my latest "haul" video? I still have the link open for anyone that wants to join in on the fun by linking pictures of your DeNami collection. Everyone that's linked up has really enjoyed seeing each others collections. Seeing the stamps really gives a whole new perspective. I've even ordered a few that have caught my eye!


Our current challenge here on DeNami Addict is a yummy color palette...have you played along yet...there's still time. I hope to see you join in! All you have to do for a chance at a DeNami gift certificate is make a card using the current color palette and add it to the link. I know some of you haven't built up the courage to show your wonderful creations online yet. You spend a lot of time and pour a lot of love into your creations, they deserve to be showed off!! Don't let setting something up online intimidate you. You don't even have to start a blog, you can use Flicker, Splitcoast Stampers or another photo hosting site...e-mail me, I'd be happy to help you get started!

Today is a fun day over on the DeNami blog...Today starts their new challenge! New DT member Deanna has chosen some fun fall colors for us to play with! Hope to see you join in :)


Do you live in the Portland, OR area, if you do, you are in LUCK!! DeNami is going to be at the stamp show October 19th & 20th.


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment