Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm finally organized...

With so much going on here on the DeNami Addict blog and the various challenges that I enter, I have to keep a calendar hung up near my desk where I can write down my ideas and deadlines. As I was making my Back to School hop project, I decided to finally take the time and make a little organizer for myself so that I can easily keep tabs on everything going on here on the blog.

Here's a little close up of the center...
It's all sparkly and girly...it's so me! I love the pastel colors and I used a lot of my favorite stamps. Now I have a place for calendar pages, my challenge line up, color palettes, sketches, themes and misc other things. I just love my little creation and know that I'm going to get a lot of use from it.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. That is a cute organizer! I hope it is successful in keeping you organized!

    ReplyDelete