Friday, November 2, 2012

Change of seasons...

Wow, October flew right by and I didn't have near enough time for making Halloween cards....sigh. But it's time for a little shift in card making...pour a mug of hot apple cider, get your warm fall colors of cardstocks and embellishments out and let's get creating shall we?
 
I'm starting off this yummy season with a little kraft, cream, sage and copper cutie....


I stamped my images in Vintage Sepia Versafine ink then using my Quickie Glue Pen, added just a hint of bronze glitter here and there on the card - I didn't want the glitter to be to overwhelming because I was making this for a guy.

Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back here on Monday with our monthly DeNami Happenings newsletter!
 

5 comments:

  1. This is very nice! Guy cards can be hard for as I tend to love the flowery things. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love that you used all three of the leafy items together on one card! Also, the colors, twine detailing and little hint of glitter are perfect for a guy card. Great job, Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, I really like this color combo. It is perfect for a guy! I love the tree and branch stamp too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card--& I have these stamps, so I can CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greta,
      The reason I have these stamps is because of YOU! :) I saw them in your collection and realized how pretty they were...I had to order them immediately. Thank you for sharing your collection with us!!

      Delete