Monday, November 5, 2012

November 2012 - DeNami Happenings

Happy November everyone! Are you ready for some fum fall themed cards this month? I'll be bringing PLENTY of them for you gals and am super siked to get started on some fun Christmas cards too :)


Have you entered our challenge right here on DeNami Addict yet? Challenges are really fun and creative...why not join in? Even if you don't have a blog, you can always upload your card's photo to a free hosting site like Flicker or Splitcoast Stampers and enter. Remember, using a DeNami product is not a requirement...hope you can join us!


Did you know that DeNami has added a new product to their online store? WASHI TAPE!!! I personally have not used it before, but am super excited to try some out. Since I'm unsure about it, I think I'm going to go with one of their polka dot ones because I can ALWAYS find somewhere to put polka dots, lol!! Thinking I'm going to love it and end up with them all ;)
 

DeNami has went and brought Christmas to us early by the way of an uber exciting coupon. If you get the monthly DeNami news letter then you already know about it. For the month of November, they are offering a wonderful discount on all products, not just the stamps. I feel the need to do some stocking up...especially with Christmas card making season practically around the corner!!

 
Remember a while back I showed my DeNami stamp collection and made a little link so that you all could too? Well, I just loved the feed back about my collection and loved seeing some collections from you all that I decided it needed it's own page right here on the blog! If your interested, just click the "DeNami Collections" tab to browse my collection as well as the others that have linked up. Feel free to join in, it's fun to see what's in everyones stash :)


Well, that's all for me today, thanks for stopping by and I will see ya'll back here on Wednesday with a new card reflecting the fall season!


 
 



1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to trying out some washi tape too! Very cool the DeNami collections has it's own page now too!! :)

    ReplyDelete