Friday, December 21, 2012

Elegant Ornaments

Hi everyone :)  and Merry Christmas!! Before we get to today's card I have something I want to share with ya'll. I hope you don't mind, but I have decided to take just a tiny break from all the hustle and bustle of everyday life and the blog to consentrate on myself and my family. So, this is the last post of 2012. I am so very thankful for each and every one of you. Your comments always make me smile and bring such joy to my heart. You are the reason I work so very hard on the Addict blog. If you have any ideas or have something you'd like to see in 2013, just drop me an email or leave a comment...I'm ALWAYS open for suggestions!! Thank you for making this past year so successful!!


I just love the ornament trifle set from DeNami. If you were to ask me what one Christmas stamp to have in your collection, I'd say this ornament set is a must have because they work for both whimsical creations or elegant ones....


note to self: you forgot to add the little tag to the bow...ugg!
 
I pulled out some charcoal, white and iridescent pearl cardstocks and used one of my favorite layouts to showcase the pretty ornaments inside the little blocks. Have ya'll seen the trifle block stamp before, it's actually one stamp and is great for showcasing any of the trifle stamp sets.
 
 
Have a wonderful and safe holiday season everyone!!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you on the 7th of January!!
 


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! And you certainly deserve some time off! In case we don't say it often enough, thanks for all your fun info and inspiration! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. {{HUGS}} I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and new Year. Thank you so much Linda. :)

      Delete