Monday, December 17, 2012

purple snowflakes...

Hi everyone :)
 
Today I want to show you a cute little creation using one of my favorite color combos...purple & kraft. I tend to use a lot of kraft, it seriously does go with just about every color imaginable!
 
I pulled out some much loved purple cardstock (DeNami of course) and one of my favorite stamp trifle sets along with one of the classic medium sized snowflake images and came up with this cutie...
 
 
I stamped snowflakes from the snowflakes stamp set randomly on the white, lavender and amethyst cardstocks then stamped the medium lacy flake {on clearance btw ;)} in a dark purple over the top of the lght purple snowflakes. I added amethyst glitter using my mucho loved quickie glue pen and finished it all off with 3 little rhinestones and some yummy twine from the confetti pack. I just love how you can achieve so much with just 2 stamps!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Fun to see some purple Winter DeNami cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so funny we both posted purple DeNami cards today! It's scary how similar we are. ;)

    ReplyDelete