Friday, December 14, 2012

What to do with all you're scraps...

Today I have a fun card to share. I had some left overs from making my little take out box from the DeNami Pretty Packaging hop that I just couldn't part with. I'm a bit of a paper hoarder I guess. I even have my scraps color coded...it's awful to be so insane, lol!
 
I had the negative from cutting out the die cut shapes in red and iridescent cardstocks for my take out box project from the Pretty Packing hop. I simply layered them onto white cardstock and stamped my sentiment (Isn't Nami's script beautiful?).


 
I added a punched strip and ribbon to match and popped the sentiment up on foam tape for some dimension.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. My negatives never look very nice ~ you are lucky to have a product that leaves you with nice scraps of paper to worth with. This card would coordinate well with your take out box.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Nestabilities dies and a Cuttlebug. Mine normaly don't come out so straight, Stacy, this was a fluke. I do however save them because sometimes I just need a tiny piece that I can cut off of it. :)

      Delete