Friday, February 15, 2013

Elegant color combo...

I would have to say that my very favorite color combo would be black and white with a pop of another color thrown in. It's classic, beautiful and can also be fun on occasions. You can NEVER go wrong with it in my opinion. It also just happens to fit with the latest challenge over at Cas-ual Fridays!


 
Here's what I came up with...

I was going for an older/distressed look so I inked up my stamp and stamped it lightly on scrap paper before stamping it on my panel. Something like this can easily be used for a wedding, anniversary or even Valentines day. You could also easily change out the sentiment and the pop of color and have a card for just about any occasion. Thinking a nice blue or orange would even work for a guy friendly card.

Don't forget to stop back in on Monday for our fun new feature: Tool Talk. I have a very special guest all lined up to tell you about her favorite not to mention very useful tool. After seeing what she has to say about it, she pretty much has me wanting to ditch what I use and get one for myself!!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I like this card! I don't think I could have stamped out the decorative crest as well as you did. It is beautiful! I can't wait to see your tool talk feature.

    ReplyDelete