Hello, it's Paulina here.
I'm so thrilled to be bringing you a special post here on the DeNami Addict blog today. When Tina contacted me a couple months back about this feature, I was so honored she would ask me to share with you. After all, many of you see me on the DeNami blog, so I figured you might be a tad bit tired of hearing from me. *wink*
Reasons I love my Big Shot Machine:
1) It's sturdy and reliable. I considered getting a Cuttlebug, but after trying it, decided it was a little too flimsy for what I needed. I've had my Big Shot machine for over two years and haven't had any problems.
2) You can use embossing folders in it to create dry embossed backgrounds. (I have yet to find a brand that doesn't work with my machine)
3) With die cuts becoming popular at record speeds, there are all sorts of shapes, borders and templates you can cut.
4) After the initial investment of the machine, the standard dies are very affordable.
5) It's taken my crafting to a whole new level!
I couldn't rave about my machine without showing you a card showcasing a couple ways to use it. Below is a card that uses a decorative shape I die cut, and dry embossed with a folder.
I just love the texture and elegance that was created using my machine. Intrigued? I have a great source where you can get this machine at a discounted price and also the items I used today. Visit the Pretty Pink Posh site for all the details and more pictures of today's card!Thank you for letting me share with you all today. I hope you'll consider purchasing a die cut machine- it will change your crafting life forever. :)
I'd like to personaly thank our guest, Paulina for taking the time to speak to us today about her Big Shot and there's even MORE fun to be had on her blog today. She's made a video and gives even more insight on why she loves this very versatile tool!