Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Polka dot hearts

I decided to pull out one of my favorite layouts. You would not believe how easy this little cutie was to throw together.
I only had to use one little stamp set for this card...Hearts stamp set, it's a darling little petit four set. I  started off by stamping one of the hearts in light pink onto a white card base. I cut and stacked red (punched edge, magenta and pink panels. For the white panel I used the same stamp and light pink ink from the card base and stamped more hearts then chose a different heart from the set and stamped over them in  a darker pink. I added a little ribbon/bow and a fussy cut heart to finish it off.  DeNami had the PERFECT Washi tape to match those darling little hearts, so I added a strip to my card base before adhering my panels.

 Easy peasy and probably only took about 15 minutes to throw together which includes pulling everything out and cutting all of my panels. You can even change this card up by adding a little sentiment on a banner coming out from the bow or stamp one directly on below the Washi tape. If you give this little easy layout a try be sure to let me know, I'd love to see what you came up with! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Quick, easy, and fabulous! Such a cute card, Tina. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is easy peasy! I might try to make one like it this morning as a last minute Valentine.

    ReplyDelete