Monday, February 25, 2013

Tips and Tricks - February 2013 (haul video)

Hi everone! Ya'll are not going to believe how far behind in blogging I am! Back in January when I received my order for the new DeNami spring / summer 2013 release I made a haul video. Then valentines happened! I ended up making so many creations that I was posting everyday and I had to make room for my very first start to finish card video, so I pushed back my poor little haul video. Well, have you heard of the saying "out of sight out of mind"? Don't ask me how, but I completely forgot all about the haul video, ohh my!!! The other day I was looking at my You Tube account and there it was, sitting there in the dark all covered with cobwebs and dust being neglected. I thought it was time to pull it out, dust it off and share...



Link to supplements and checklists:  www.denamidesign.com/checklists.html

 Honestly, these videos are not easy to make so I can't believe I forgot all about it! Ugh, I'm a nut case for sure, lol! Well, at least I've had a chance to play with some of the new images at this point and can confidently tell you that I LOVE them and that you will too! Have you gotten any of the new release and which ones are your favorites so far?


This past weekend I made another haul video (took advantage of the Presidents day sale) AND I made a new start to finish card video for you featuring a cute and easy Easter theme. I just purchased some video editing software (was using the free editing tools from YouTube) so as soon as I figure it all out I'll be posting them and I promise to not make you wait too long ;)

That's it for me today, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Tina, I don't have enough time to watch your entire video but I watched the first couple of minutes and geesh, did that ever answer my big mystery. I ordered the new release as well and I could have swore the shamrock and the shamrock chickie was part of the new release. But I thought I had lost both of these stamps because I couldn't find them any where. I went through my stamp collection like five times looking for them. And now I know they were never there in the first place. I think mixing in the older, coordinating stamps on the supplement is too confusing.

    ReplyDelete