Saturday, February 23, 2013

Craft Dash #12

I know it's Saturday, and I promise to keep this short!! I just wanted to throw out my contribution to the latest 10 Minute Craft Dash on the Pretty Pink Posh blog. I just LOVE the colors chosen for this time around. I had come up with an idea that I was saving just for this challenge because I thought it would be perfect for doing quickly....

As usual, I jotted down my idea on scratch paper (good thing because the stamp I wanted to use was too big so I pulled out the smaller one) and set out all of the things I would need...


Don't ya just love the contrast of your area when you're done....


I can't believe how messy this challenge makes me, lol!! I'm normally a very clean crafter...I can't stand my ink open and clean my stamps immediately.

Here's my finished card, hope you like it :)
 
This took a total of 9 minutes and 40 seconds! Would have been just a tad shorter but that bow was giving me a heart attack ;)
 
I have to run and I did promise to keep it short! Ohh and I just might have a little video scheduled for Monday....
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This turned out great! I love your stamped pattern, and the bow is delicious! ;)

    Thanks so much for joining the Craft Dash, I hope we see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you survived this stressful time! :-) GREAT job using the colors. I adore your stamped flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh Wendy, you have NO idea, lol!! Who needs to run around the block to get their heart rate up...just join in on the challenge ;)

      How can something so stressful be so darn FUN!?!?!?

      Delete
  3. Since we're friends, I can say this....you are CRAZY for even attempting to stamp all of these flowers within 10 minutes. Such a fun look that showcases the colors beautifully!

    Thanks for joining us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Tina! You're on a roll for the challenge...beware, I may expect you to participate in each challenge if you keep this up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I cant imagine doing so much stamping in ten mins! Love what you have made.
    Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash! Do join us in our future challenges too..

    ReplyDelete