Thursday, April 25, 2013

a little jar of country flowers

Hi everyone, I just wanted to pop in with a little entry for the 10 Minute Craft Dash over on the Pretty Pink Posh blog. Nothing like being down to the wire is there? I made this card several days ago, however, with Mother's Day week here on the blog I just never had a chance to post it! Sooooo, today gets 2 posts! I was going to wait until Saturday but I need to be back over at my Mom's for some cleaning and grocery store duties and she has NO internet!! EEKKK! Those were a tough couple of weeks when I was staying there to help her after the surgery, thank goodness for smart phones!



I'll keep this short and sweet. Here's my desk before the card. Pulled out lots of fun things to use and some pretty patterned paper.
 
 
 
Here's my desk after making the card looking like a tornado blue through my crafty area, lol! 


And finally, here's my creation that took almost my whole allotted time!! 9 minutes 58 seconds (insert wiping of brow here) whew!
yes, the flowers are purple...I promise. You can even see my purple Copic marker laying out on my desk ;) No matter what I did in editing they looked a just little blueish in my opinion...sigh


That's it for me today! Don't forget to scroll down one little post to see today's Mother's Day card and I will be back here in the morning with one last creation (my fave I think) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment