Monday, April 22, 2013

Elegant Mother's Day tulip

Wow, where is 2013 going...it's almost Mother's day!?!?  With Mother's Day just a couple of weeks away i thought I'd do a Mother's Day inspiration week. This means I'll be posting all five days instead of just Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Hope you get a little smile and inspiration from what I bring this week! :)

Today I have an elegant-ish Mothers day card to share with you. I've used this layout on several occasions ("borrowed" from Paulina ;) ) and just love how it turns out.
I went with a soft color palette which makes it a little classy vs. going with the bright fun colors that's normally more my style. I started off with the idea of stamping several flowers in the vase but after stamping the first one is just seemed right to stop right there. 

I'll see you back here tomorrow with another pretty card for Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment