Thursday, May 16, 2013

CAS graduation card

Hi everyone, today I have a more CAS (clean and simple) graduation card to share with you. I'm not real good with the CAS style, but I still strive to bring ya'll something a little different when I can :)
I wanted to show this to you in several color schemes and since it didn't take but just a couple of minutes (don't ask how long it took to "plan" this card...ugggg!) to throw these together, that was easy peasy!




Like I've mentioned before, I'm more of a "add layers and slap a big pretty bow on it" kinda gal so this was definitely outside my little scalloped box, lol! It just kills me to leave all that white space un-touched! I was itching to add a length of ribbon, rhinestones...anything at all, just to not have all that space there! In the end I did what was best for the card instead of what was best for my sanity and left it blank ;) hehehehehe.

I'll be back tomorrow with one final graduation card (my fave of all of them). It's gender neutral and involves a much beloved chickie so you won't want to miss this one ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment