Friday, May 17, 2013

Schools Out...

Today is the last day for graduation week. In my opinion, I saved the best for last...this is my favorite one by far ;)

It's gender neutral so you could easily give this to a guy. I know ya'll struggle with guy friendly cards just like I do!

I simply stamped the back to school chickie then added a couple of the stamps from the graduation set that I had fussy cut turning it into a cute little graduation card. I was happy to have an excuse to use that twill alphabet ribbon from DeNami again, I just LOVE it! I had added 3 red rhinestones but after editing my picture I realized that I had lost one somewhere along the way, lol...ohhh well, it's just one of those things ;)
I hope you've enjoyed graduation week and don't forget that the Fresh Florals blog hop starts on Sunday! Just head on over to the DeNami blog for the full list of participants. I'll see you right here bright and early Sunday morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment