Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Cuppa Joe for Dad....

My Father-In-Law is a coffee-a-holic if there ever was one. You rarely ever see him without a cup of coffee in his hand. Knowing his love for coffee and how he's not into any kind of fuss, just likes plain jane sort of things, I made this little card with him in mind.


DeNami has LOTS of guy friendly stamps and this little brushed espresso stamp is just one example of how versatile they can be. I used my Tombow markers to "color" the stamp instead of using an ink pad so that my steam could be a separate color. I wanted the cup of coffee to draw you eye but not take over the whole card so I left it uncolored. The Happy Father's Day cling stamp was the perfect addition to finish off this little creation.
 
The perfect card to give my Father-in-law, no frills, bells or whistles. Just CAS and it incorporates his most favorite thing!
 
I'll see ya back here tomorrow with another fun card for dear ole' Dad! Is he a camera buff and like taking pictures for the family or is he the family clown always putting on a show?? If so, then boy oh boy do I have a card for you tomorrow!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment