Thursday, June 6, 2013

Dads a star...........

I've had this camera on my wish lift for a loooong time but never purchased it because I thought I'd only use it for scrap booking, not card making. So, it sat on the back burner for longer than I care to admit. ;)  Since I'm now able to start scratching off a little of my wish list items, I went ahead and purchased the camera and both of  the film clips.



I knew that I wanted to try to incorporate the camera into a card but just wasn't sure how. After playing with it for a little while I came up with this. I like it but at the same time I don't like it, ya know what I mean? If I saw this exact card somewhere by someone else I'd love it, it's just strange to me because it's not my usual style.
 
Do you remember the big DeNami birthday bash?? I won the "pin it to win it" contest and was lucky enough to receive 6 random items that I had pinned. The little square word bubble and the all star greetings set were part of my winnings. I've wanted both of them for a long time too!!

Here are links to the camera and film clips. Best of all...they're on clearance so you can get them at a bargain price!!
Camera
curled film clip
film clip

I have one last Father's Day card to share with you tomorrow. I think this one is my favorite of all of them. The bright fun colors to the fun layout, it's perfect. :) 

I'm super excited today!! Not only am I having a great time shareing my Father's Day creations with ya'll, but I have the great honor of being a guest blogger over on the DeNami Design blog, where I showcase a prettly little floral card made from 6 Petit Four sets!! ;)  Hope you stop by there for a little visit!!
 

See ya tomorrow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment