Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stars and Polka Dots??

I know the ole saying is Stars & Stripes, but this little creation is all stars & polka dotted goodness, lol!

For today's card I feel like I went back to my roots so to say. All of the elements of this card just scream "me". I created my own patterned paper, have a pretty little punched edge, lots of layers and of course a pretty little fluffy bow / button combo. Yup, there's a lot of me in this one :)
 

If I redid this card I think I'd have to make a small change to my popped up panel. First off I'd make it a little smaller, it's just too large. I'd make it small enough that it would fit nicely on the top portion of the card instead of coming down over the red polka dots too. And second I'd add a layer of red between the white and Navy panels. Yup, thinking that would look so much better! I liked it well enough when I made it. I also liked it when I edited my picture, but now....not so much. :(   Easy enough to change up and make adorable though!!

That's all for today, I'll be back here tomorrow with my final 4th of July inspiration card! It's adorable and involves a little home made chickie ;)  you won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Stars and polka dots work for me! You're rocking the patriotic cards Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is great just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete