Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday to the 10 Min Craft Dash!!

Hi ya everyone! I literly only have a couple of minutes, but wanted to get this little card posted for the current 10 Minute Craft Dash! I made this cutie last night, but duh...forgot to take before and after pics of my work area like I usually do...I feel worn down and there's just soooo much on my mind at the moment. I'm lucky I still know which way is up!! I rushed to take pictures of the finished card before leaving for work this morning and realized I hadn't taken pictures while making the card...sigh. UGGG!




Here's my little card....
Time: 9min 52 seconds
I started off with a kraft card base and layered on some pink cardstock then some scrap PP and scrap stamped paper (that was a time saver for sure!). I was able to use my ATG to attach the lace because I knew I was covering the top of it (another time saver!). Then I attached a length of already sewen ribbon (bought it that way...yet another time saver!!) I made my little bow and attached it and the flowers. That was the hard part! I originally wanted to go with a giant button, took the time to thread it with twine and tie a pretty bow but just couldn't get it to look right. I quickly abandoned that and grabbed the large flower...thank goodness my flower drawer is next to my table, no body has time for that kind of stuff!!! After a BUNCH of fussing I finally came up with this arrangement. I didn't have much time left so I was in a state of panic making my sentiment. I used the clear tape method that I showed ya'll in one of my Tips & Tricks segments back in June of last year. My "birthday" sentiment is a little long but I was worries about time so I had to just leave it. I'm happy with the card over all...it's a winner in my heart and that's all that matters ;)

If you haven't heard, Paulina over at Pretty Pink Posh is having a HUGE birthday bash to celebrate one year of 10 minute Craft Dash fun! You should go on over there and check out yesterdays blog hop all the goodies up for grabs...I'm still on yumminess overload!

4 comments:

  1. Love the color combo is so soft and girly.
    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Good luck with the yummie prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Tina and Paulina will like the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - can't believe you did it in 10 minutes! Thanks for playing at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete