Monday, September 9, 2013

I have some exciting news!!!

Hello everyone and happy Monday! If you're looking for my Krazy for Kraft blog hop card, it's just one post down...thanks!

Well, I've been sitting on a bit of happy news for for a while and today, well, technically yesterday, I'm allowed to tell everyone!! Today I am PROUD to announce that I am one of 5 new design team members to be joining The Shabby Tea Room challenge blog On Monday, September 16th!! (insert happy dance here) Can you believe it, me...on a DT, and not just any ole' design team, but The Shabby Tea Room!?!?! There's some seriously amazing talent over there and I feel on top of the world and am so happy to finally be able to share the happy news with all of you. Your sweet comments and the encouragement I gather from them are what gave me the courage to even apply, for that, I thank all you!

To apply I was to send in a little info about myself and my blog along with a card I made based on this inspiration picture...
Here's my card I made and I turned in...

I picked up a lot of elements from the inspiration picture...color palette, clock on the table, gingham pattern, flowers, pearls and even the little circle frames on the chair cushion.



I hope I can hold my own when it comes to working with the rest of the team, I've visited their blogs and boy oh boy are they TALENTED!

The Shabby Tea Room Design Team:



Linda - http://groszeknawrzosowisku.blogspot.com/

and...ME!!!

I'm sure the next  months are going to be a whirlwind of fun and exciting times, I can't wait to get started!!

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you Tina!! You deserve it!! Your work is beautiful and they are lucky to have you! The card you created and submitted for the DT Call is just over the top gorgeous!!! It brings out many of the elements in the inspiration photo and you have nailed it with the color palette! Great job and I cannot wait to see your beautiful work as a DT member! Woohooo, this is cause for a celebration so go grab some of your favorite something and get krazy!!! =)

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats Tina, so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congratulations!! Such happy news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Tea Room Design Team, Tina ... I'm so happy to have you on board and look forward to being inspired by your lovely projects each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, just dropping by to congratulate you on making the DT over at the Shabby Tea Room! How exciting for you. The card you made is just gorgeous! Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Tina! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your DT selection, Tina! Love the card you made. You did a fabulous job of pulling from details and highlighting them in your card. You will do great, don't doubt your own talent. Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your selection, Tina, for the DT! Your card is astounding! The details are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tina and congrats:) I'm so happy to be in the Tea Room Design Team with you :) xoxo Aneta

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!! You're amazing, and you deserve this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Tina-It will be an amazing ride and I am blessed to have the opportunity to be a part of this amazing group of ladies!
    Happy Crafting- :)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Tina! Your creation is just amazing and oh so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations, Tina!!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete